Unique and beautiful sample yixing tea pot:

Preferential£º

If your order amount  to Hot-1 list tea pots is over US$1000,You will have following preferential:

1:You will have a great discount (40% off)

2:You need pay 60% of total amount to after discount  price only, You may pay it to the rest 40% when you place nest order.

So you need pay $360.00 only if your order is $1000.00 to this list tea pots.

Note: The follow yixing tea pot are from previous sample  tea pots .all of them were made by the experienced craftsmans and potters use old purple caly material that from old mine,many pots have not been made already now,so there is one pot only to the most design.

3398:The twelve animals of the Chinese Zodiac pot set

2180   2503  2504    2506  2507  2508    2511   2513    2515  2516    2518  2519  2520   

2523  2524    2525   2526    2528  2529  2530    2533  2534  2535      2538  2539  2540  2541  2542

2543    2545  2546  2547  2548  2549    2551  2553    2554     2557  2558  2559     2565  2566  2567  2568  2569

2574      2577  2578  2579    2581  2582       2583   2584  2585       2589  2590  2591  2592

2593  2594  2595      2600  2601  2602     2603  2604    2606   2607  2608     2611  2612

2613  2614    2616  2617    2619    2621      2624    2626  2627  2628  2629  2630  2631  2632

2633  2634  2635     2638  2639  2640  2641  2642      2643  2644  2645  2646  2647      2650    2652

2653  2654   2833  2834  2835  2836  2840    2842  2844      2845  2846  2847  2848  2849  2851  2852  2857  2858  2859

2861  2862    2864     2868  2873  2875  2877      2882  2884  2885  2886  2887  2888  2889  2890

2891  2892  2893  2894  2895  2896  2897  2898  2899  2900     2902  2903  2904  2905  2906  2907  2908 

2927      2929   2930    2931     2933   2934        2935  2936  2937    2939  2940  2941  2942    2944

2945    2947  2948  2949    2951  2952  2953      2955  2956  2957       2961  2962  2963  2964   2966  2967  2968  2969  2970    

 2972£¬2973   2975     2976      2977-2979   2980-2982    2983-2985    2986 2990

2991-2999   3000-3003   3004-3012   3013 - 3014        3015    3018   3019    3020   3023   3024    3025    3026    3027   3028  

3031     3114   3115    3116    3173   3238  3329   3330   3334   3335  3375

3376   3377   3378  3379  3380  3381  3382  3383  3384  3385  3386

3387  3388  3389  3390  3391  3392  3393  3394  3395  3396  3397

3399  3400  3401  3402  3403-3404  3405  3406  3407  3408  3409 

3410  3411  3412  3413  3414  3415  3416  3417  3418  3419  3420  3421  3422  3423  3424

3425  3426  3427  3428  3429  3430  3431  3432  3433  3435  3436  3437  3438 

3445  3446  3447  3448  3449  3450  3451  3452  3453  3454  3455

3456  3457  3458  3459  3460  3461  3462  3463  3464  3465  3466  3467  3468  3469  3470

3471  3472  3473  3474  3475  3476  3477  3478  3479  3480  3481  3482  3483  3484  3485

3486  3487  3488  3489  3490  3491  3492  3493  3494  3495  3496  3497  3498  3499  3500

3501  3502  3503  3505  3506  3507  3508  3509  3510  3511  3512  3513  3514  3515  3516

3517  3518  3519  3520  3521  3522  3523  3524  3525  3526  3527  3528  3529  3530  3531

3532  3533  3534  3535  3536  3537  2538  3539  3540  3541£¬3542  3543  3544

286     1217,1218      1592   1614   1718       1736     1743    1744   1745    1759  1827   1831  

U-1   U-2   U-3   U-4    U-5    U-6   U-7

Yixing teapot set£º  3037    3038    3039    3043    3044   3047   3048    3049   3050   3051   3052

3216    3217    3218   3219,3220     3221   3222

¡¡

¡¡